New Features in the JNC for 2016
The editors of the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) are excited to introduce new features in 2016.
- "What is this image?"
- Powerpoint slides to accompany select publications for use in talks and presentations
- Translation into Spanish of the abstract of the lead paper in each issue
- "Molecular Corner" with short perspective articles that introduce this evolving field
- Audio interviews with corresponding authors of select papers
- "Industry Corner" exploring the intersection of industry and the imaging community without bias
- JNC special issue, "CAD and myocardial ischemia in women"