Join us for new PET webinar based on recent guideline
Join us on March 21st at 12:00 pm ET for our new webinar on the Clinical Quantification of Myocardial Blood Flow Using PET. Attendees will increase their competence in the application of newly published guidelines for the performance of nuclear cardiology procedures.This informative 60-minute webinar will help you:
- Review differences between radiopharmaceuticals available for clinical myocardial perfusion PET imaging
- Understand key technical aspects about imaging protocols and post-processing of multi-frame PET data for myocardial blood flow quantification, and how to troubleshoot artifacts
- Review the pathophysiologic implications of quantitative myocardial blood flow and flow reserve data
- Provide a case-based discussion of clinical scenarios for an effective inclusion of quantitative flow data into clinical reports
- Discuss what quantitative data should be included and understand potential management implications of such data
This webinar will offer 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to physicians and 1 ARRT Category A credit to technologists. ASNC members may claim continuing education credits at no charge. Non-members will be charged $75.00 per activity.
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Ionetix Corporation.