Start Date: 9/11/2020 6:00 AM EDT
End Date: 5/27/2022 11:45 PM EDT
An Introduction to the Role of Nuclear Imaging in Coronary Artery Disease
Michelle Williams, MD, BSCI/BSCCT Secretary
Randall Thompson, MD, FASNC, ASNC President-elect
Role of nuclear imaging in the UK guidelines for coronary artery disease - Jim Stirrup, MD
SPECT in coronary artery disease
- Describe UK guidelines for coronary artery disease
- Understand differences/similarities between European and other guidelines
- Describe indications for nuclear imaging in coronary artery disease.
- Michelle Williams, MD
Identifying high risk features in CAD
- Describe how SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging is performed Interpret normal and abnormal SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging
- Understand common artefacts in SPECT imaging
- Randall Thompson, MD, FASNC
- At the conclusion of the program, the participant will have a greater understanding and recognition of important prognostic features on nuclear cardiology diagnostic studies.
Jim Stirrup, MD
Cardiology Consultant, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, UK
Randall Thompson, MD, FASNC
Professor of Medicine, University of Missouri - Kansas City
Luke's Mid America Heart Institute.
Michelle Williams, MD
Senior Clinical Research Fellow, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK