Start Date: 6/24/2021 5:00 PM EDT
End Date: 8/5/2021 5:00 PM EDT
ASNC's NEW Virtual Reading Room Webinar Series
Bread and Butter Cases: The Very Best of SPECT
Expect cases that –
- Highlight the versatility and value of SPECT;
- Reinforce best practices in SPECT acquisition, processing, and interpretation;
- Detail how to avoid and fix imaging artifacts;
- Reveal how experts get the best quality from various cameras, from standard Anger through CZT;
- Leverage the strengths of different software programs;
- Explain how and when to employ stress-first/stress-only SPECT imaging;
- Showcase SPECT/CT and line-source attenuation correction with SPECT;
- Incorporate myocardial blood flow with SPECT; and
- Outline how to write reports that truly help referring clinicians improve patient care.
Get all Seven Sessions for One Unbelievable Price!
- Members - $49
- Fellows-in-training and International Members - $25
- Non-members - $99
|June 24, 5:00 PM ET
||Panithaya Chareonthaitawee, MD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
|July 1, 5:00 PM ET
||Wael Jaber, MD, FASNC, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
|July 8, 5:00 PM ET
||Gabriel Grossman, MD, PhD, FASNC, Hospital Moinhos de Vento, Porto Alegra, Brazil
|July 15, 5:00 PM ET
||Randall C. Thompson, MD, FASNC, Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute, Kansas City, MO
|July 22, 5:00 PM ET
||W. Lane Duvall, MD, FASNC, Hartford HealthCare, Hartford, CT
|July 29, 5:00 PM ET
||Ronald G. Schwartz, MD, MS, MASNC, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
|August 5, 5:00 PM ET
||Saurabh Malhotra, MD, MPH, FASNC, Cook County Health, Chicago, IL
The goal is to strengthen interpretation skills and improve quality as it relates to SPECT cardiac Imaging studies performed in the nuclear cardiology lab. World renown faculty will demonstrate how they interpret and report nuclear cardiology studies in their routine practices The activity will enhance patient first Imaging.
Content will be presented in a series of seven one-hour webinars, repeated every Thursday at 5:00 PM ET from June 24 to August 5. Each session will showcase SPECT reading studies from the workstation of a NC Lab with a presenter demonstrating interpretation skills that improve cardiac imaging studies and a moderator will address questions from the audience. Each session will offer 1 CME credit for a total of 7 CME credits. The seven sessions will be presented in a live streaming virtual format.
After participating in this activity learners will be able to:
- Describe best practices in cardiac single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) acquisition, processing and interpretation, and how they impact clinical practice
- Employ optimal methodology to interpret and report nuclear cardiology studies
- Identify the strengths and limitations of SPECT instrumentation and software
- Define ways to avoid image artifacts in SPECT imaging
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designates this internet live educational activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
*Your one-time registration admits access to all seven webinars in the series.*