Start Date: 2/21/2019 12:00 PM EST
End Date: 2/21/2019 12:00 PM EST
The 1st Cardiac Amyloidosis Webinar will
- Describe amyloidosis, including specific types, cardiac features, and disease burden
- Identify challenges to patient identification and early diagnosis
- Summarize the diagnostic evaluation for CA, including the differential diagnosis using Tc-99m PYP
1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
(CME) for Physicians
Fee: ASNC Members, free; Non-members, $75
Mark your calendar for the rest of the series:
- March 20, 2019: State of the Art Imaging in Cardiac Amyloidosis, with Sharmila Dorbala, MD, MPH, FASNC, Jamieson Bourque, MD, Frederick Ruberg, MD, and Wael Jaber, MD.
- Treatments Today, Emerging Treatments for Tomorrow. Date and faculty will be announced closer to the webinar.
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer.