Attendance Justification Toolkit
Reasons why your employer should support your ASNC 2019 attendance
- As the only professional organization dedicated to nuclear cardiology, our meeting offers the most up-to-date specialized curriculum
- We have expert faculty from around the world presenting a variety of sessions for everyone on your team
- With most sessions offering credits to a variety of medical professionals, we help you achieve the credit requirements for licensure and accreditation.
- ASNC2019 gives everyone the opportunity to reach out to all attendees and presenters, as well as board members, to network and interact in all aspects of the field
- We have an extensive membership community from all around the US and other countries, which can further your knowledge in other areas of the world.
- Not only do we have presenters, but we also have over 30 exhibitors in the hall to show the latest technologies in the cardiac imaging field all in one place
- In addition to the full conference registration, we also offer Thursday/Friday, Saturday/Sunday and Expo-Only options
- Top 10 reasons infographic
Helpful tips to convince...
“What I love about this conference is it is a small intimate conference. It has very high quality lectures and really allows one to interact with people all around the world as well. I come back with one or two pieces of new information that I can immediately apply to my program” – ASNC 2017 Attendee
- Scan the preliminry program view all the available sessions that will be of interest to you and your practice. Having your supervisor run through the program proves helpful as well. Some highlights…
-Thursday Keynote Session: Dr. Clyde Yancy from Northwestern University who will address cardiovascular disease disparities
-Simulation Labs : test-drive the latest nuclear cardiology software programs
-Sessions focusing on PET, Research, Cutting-edge technology, Complex cases, Updated Guidelines, and much more
- Review the registration rates and see if you qualify for any discounted rates. Become an ASNC member and save even more and gain benefits year-round.
- Be even more prepared, and show your supervisor you have worked through the technicalities of who will cover you in your absence, and your workload.
- Remind your supervisor(s) that we offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for physicians, ARRT Category A Credits for technologists.
- List goals and objectives that you could learn while at ASNC2018 to bring back and teach your colleagues.