New JNC Features Images that Teach Focusing on PET, Newer Technologies
Keep an eye out of the November/December issue of the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology—a special issue featuring six “Images that Teach,” all focused on new applications for nuclear imaging, the expanding role of cardiac PET and the potential of newer technologies.
- PET's new role in detecting endocarditis
- How radionuclide angiography can be used to show functional recovery in aortic valve disease
- The value of hybrid CT and perfusion to guide revascularization strategy for patients with multi-vessel disease
- PET-FDG to diagnosing ischemia
- The rare-but-not-unheard-of possibility of serious arrhythmia during pharmacologic stress testing
- Advantages and value of newer cameras for measuring serial left ventricular ejection fraction