Will Artificial Intelligence Transform Nuclear Cardiology? Experts Will Outline the Possibilities at ASNC2018
Everyone's speculating about how artificial intelligence might transform healthcare, how machine learning might streamline care delivery, and how augmented intelligence might provide invaluable support to clinicians. At ASNC2018, you'll have a unique opportunity to hear from and ask questions of the disruptors as they explain what's real and what's hype.New to the ASNC stage, “Machine Learning, Medicine and Imaging: The Future Is Now” will bring together experts from Arterys, Google, IBM Watson, and Siemens for a comprehensive discussion covering:
- The vision for AI: How will AI affect clinical practice?
- AI's latest breakthroughs: How will advances be applied in nuclear cardiology?
- AI possibilities: How will new and forthcoming AI innovations help nuclear cardiology teams improve their clinical practice?
- AI timeline: How soon will clinicians begin augmenting practice with machine learning?
- Martin C. Stumpe, PhD, from Google
- Puneet Sharma, PhD, from Siemens Medical Solutions USA
- Alok Gupta, PhD, MBA, from IBM Watson Health Imaging
- Fabien Beckers, PhD, from Arterys Medical Imaging Cloud AI
“Machine Learning, Medicine and Imaging: The Future Is Now” is slated for Friday, Sept. 7 at 1:30 PM. Register for ASNC2018, and mark your calendar to attend.
Visit the ASNC2018 Interactive Planner to see all sessions and times.
ASNC 2018 Discounted Housing Rates End August 13.