IONETIX is a leading molecular imaging diagnostics and therapeutics company focused on providing physicians and patients access to N-13 Ammonia. Used by a growing number of academic institutions, N-13 Ammonia is rapidly changing the standard of excellence for myocardial perfusion in cardiac PET imaging. By combining our expertise, experience, and cutting-edge infrastructure solution, IONETIX creates new pathways for bringing N-13 Ammonia into your practice. Our innovative dose service model eliminates the up-front expense and provides the support needed to launch a successful cardiac PET program, while helping to establish a brand-differentiating service that keeps patients close and drives referrals. For more information, visit: www.ionetix.com.
N-13 Ammonia provides:
- Improved clinical accuracy
- Superior image quality1
- Less roll off at higher flows
- Better extraction
- Fewer correction factors
N-13 Ammonia paves the way to better diagnostics with a low positron range, excellent extraction and retention, high sensitivity and overall accuracy for detecting CAD.1 The result is better risk classification and overall patient management.
1. Fiechter et al., J Nucl Med 2012; 53: 1230-1234
TAKE YOUR CARDIAC IMAGING PROGRAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Create brand-leading cache for the institution by putting cutting-edge diagnostics in the hands of your providers. The advantages of the IONETIX approach are clear:
- A reimbursable diagnostic offering benefits to referring physicians and their patients
- A no-added-headcount approach to offering advanced diagnostic testing to patients
- A strategic business opportunity that positions your physicians and institution on the cutting edge
A HANDS-OFF, WORRY-FREE SERVICE LINE OF DISTINCTION
IONETIX manages it all. We work with you to bring your cardiac program to the forefront of service line excellence.
- Oversight of the entire construction and approvals process
- No staff required — IONETIX employees handle daily operations related to radioisotope production
- Ongoing clinical, marketing and reimbursement support
A ZERO CapEx MODEL FOR ACHIEVING STATE-OF-THE-ART CARDIAC IMAGING
Elevating your service line offering is surprisingly affordable when you partner with IONETIX.
- IONETIX covers all CapEx costs associated with the entire project
- You pay only for doses of N-13 Ammonia
- On-site production of N-13 Ammonia creates the most reliable supply chain possible
IONETIX VIRTUAL TOUR
Visit the Cardiac PET Resource Center for additional information on PET imaging.