Technologist Resource Center
Meetings and EventsSign up for our upcoming events!
- New! Nuclear Cardiology Today - Earn 15 ARRT Category A Credits and access on-demand for 3 months!
ASNC2020 Scientific Sessions Meeting OnDemand (MOD)Get the best of the live virtual meeting held September 9 - October 7, 2020 to see current best practices, new ideas and emerging technology, radiation safety and appropriate use criteria in the nuclear cardiology clinical practice. Order ASNC2020 Meeting OnDemand and you will receive over 45 audio recorded sessions with the presentation slides. Expires. Oct. 26, 2021.
Login or create an account to purchase.
Online EducationASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
These highly interactive webinars include a didactic session on biology and disease pathophysiology followed by research presentations from trainees at various molecular imaging laboratories. Access the on demand recordings.
ASNC Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents
Cardiac Amyloidosis: Tc-99m PYP Imaging - How to Do It Right
Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC, Duke Regional Hospital, Durham, NC
April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), FANC, MASNC, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer. No CME/CE provided.
Quality & Nuclear Cardiology: Importance to Technologists
Archived webinar expires April 25, 2021
Faculty: April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), MASNC, FSNMMI-TS
This informative 60-minute webinar will help you:
- Discuss the basic principles and theory of quality in healthcare
- Discuss how quality is applied to imaging procedures
- Discuss the humanistic factors affecting quality
- Discuss the role of the nuclear medicine technologist in achieving a high quality interpretable image to drive patient care, outcomes and treatment
Pricing: Members: No charge; Non-members: $50
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Cardiac Amyloidosis Resource Center
- Cardiac PET Resource Center
- NEW - "Clinical Applications of PET Imaging" cases
- Refer Wisely™
- A joint initiative of ASNC and the American College of Physicians to provide education regarding the Appropriate Use of Diagnostic Imaging with a specific focus on the appropriate use of myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Additional Online CE
CE Credit for Technologists
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT.
*Credits subject to change