Technologist Resource Center
- Get your ASNC2020 All-Access Pass to gain entry to all sessions beginning September 9, 2020
- Features "Technology and Techniques" one-day program on October 3, 2020
- NEW! Access the Meeting OnDemand (MOD) for 12 months - included with your registration
- Earn up to 29* ARRT Category A credits for the live sessions - that's more than what's needed for the biennium requirement
- Members receive half off their registration. Join ASNC today.
- Expert-led, case-based symposia covering the latest updates to help you better diagnose, test and treat cardiac amyloidosis
Online EducationASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
These highly interactive webinars include a didactic session on biology and disease pathophysiology followed by research presentations from trainees at various molecular imaging laboratories. Access the on demand recordings.
ASNC Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents
Cardiac Amyloidosis: Tc-99m PYP Imaging - How to Do It Right
Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC, Duke Regional Hospital, Durham, NC
April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), FANC, MASNC, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer. No CME/CE provided.
ASNC 2017: Multimodailty Imaging and ASNC 2017: Not Just Pushing Buttons
These activities are based on sessions offered at the live ASNC2017 22nd Annual Scientific Meeting September 14-17, 2017 in Kansas City, MO. The focus of the sessions was to showcase current best practices when performing nuclear cardiology imaging studies and to enhance technologist knowledge, competence and skills in applications about appropriate use criteria, radiation safety, reporting and lab performance in using appropriate guidelines-based treatment.
- Demonstrate improved skills in image interpretation and reporting
- Learn how to recognize and minimize technical problems and artifacts that may be associated with cardiac imaging
- Learn the appropriate use of cardiac imaging techniques based on current guidelines
- Learn the importance of balancing radiation exposure with image quality
Expires July 31, 2021.
Quality & Nuclear Cardiology: Importance to Technologists
Archived webinar expires April 25, 2021
Faculty: April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), MASNC, FSNMMI-TS
This informative 60-minute webinar will help you:
- Discuss the basic principles and theory of quality in healthcare
- Discuss how quality is applied to imaging procedures
- Discuss the humanistic factors affecting quality
- Discuss the role of the nuclear medicine technologist in achieving a high quality interpretable image to drive patient care, outcomes and treatment
Pricing: Members: No charge; Non-members: $50
- Cardiac Amyloidosis Resource Center
- Cardiac PET Resource Center
- NEW - "Clinical Applications of PET Imaging" cases
- Refer Wisely™
- A joint initiative of ASNC and the American College of Physicians to provide education regarding the Appropriate Use of Diagnostic Imaging with a specific focus on the appropriate use of myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Additional Online CE
CE Credit for Technologists
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT.
*Credits subject to change