Technologist Resource Center
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) welcomes technologists who are actively engaged in the performance of nuclear cardiology and/or nuclear medicine and technologist students, who are currently enrolled in a technology student program to the ASNC community. Technologist students can join ASNC for free!
- GAIN EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to ASNC educational programs and EARN CE, including ASNC’s Annual Scientific Session and ASNC Board Exam Prep Course, free webinars and a complimentary subscription the online Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
- LEARN WITH KEY GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS for nuclear cardiology best practices, training and information. ASNC provides up-to-date educational resources to serve you in your career.
- DEVELOP YOUR CAREER with ASNC career resources including the career center, mentorship in the Leadership Development Program, Research and Travel Grants, Volunteer Committee opportunities and the ASNC Fellow program.
- GET INVOLVED with the ASNC member community and collaborate with other leaders in your field to advance ASNC's mission, shape programs and events, and develop new resources for your colleagues and patients.
See all of our upcoming events!
OnDemand EducationASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
These highly interactive webinars include a didactic session on biology and disease pathophysiology followed by research presentations from trainees at various molecular imaging laboratories. Access the Ondemand recordings.
ASNC Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents
Cardiac Amyloidosis: Tc-99m PYP Imaging - How to Do It Right
Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC, Duke Regional Hospital, Durham, NC
April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), FANC, MASNC, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer. No CME/CE provided.
Pricing: Members: No charge; Non-members: $50
- PatientFirst Initiative
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Cardiac Amyloidosis Resource Center
- Cardiac PET Resource Center
- "Clinical Applications of PET Imaging" cases
- Refer Wisely™
- A joint initiative of ASNC and the American College of Physicians to provide education regarding the Appropriate Use of Diagnostic Imaging with a specific focus on the appropriate use of myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Additional Online CE
CE Credit for Technologists
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT.
Technologist Student Resources