Technologist Resource Center
Meetings and EventsASNC2021 - Annual Scientific Session and Exhibition Meeting
ASNC2021 features Cases with the Aces, world-class plenaries, Technology & Techniques,
Intersocietal Multimodality Imaging and everything in between.
Sign up for more upcoming events!
Online EducationASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
These highly interactive webinars include a didactic session on biology and disease pathophysiology followed by research presentations from trainees at various molecular imaging laboratories. Access the on demand recordings.
ASNC Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents
Cardiac Amyloidosis: Tc-99m PYP Imaging - How to Do It Right
Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC, Duke Regional Hospital, Durham, NC
April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), FANC, MASNC, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Pfizer. No CME/CE provided.
Quality & Nuclear Cardiology: Importance to Technologists
Archived webinar expires April 25, 2021
Faculty: April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), MASNC, FSNMMI-TS
This informative 60-minute webinar will help you:
- Discuss the basic principles and theory of quality in healthcare
- Discuss how quality is applied to imaging procedures
- Discuss the humanistic factors affecting quality
- Discuss the role of the nuclear medicine technologist in achieving a high quality interpretable image to drive patient care, outcomes and treatment
Pricing: Members: No charge; Non-members: $50
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Cardiac Amyloidosis Resource Center
- Cardiac PET Resource Center
- NEW - "Clinical Applications of PET Imaging" cases
- Refer Wisely™
- A joint initiative of ASNC and the American College of Physicians to provide education regarding the Appropriate Use of Diagnostic Imaging with a specific focus on the appropriate use of myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Additional Online CE
CE Credit for Technologists
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT.
*Credits subject to change