ASNC2014 "19th Annual Scientific Session" to be Held in Boston
The world's top scientists and clinicians in nuclear cardiology and heart imaging will gather to present their latest research findings, September 18-21, 2014 at the Seaport World Trade Center.
Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) May 2, 2014
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) will kick-off the 4-day event to help nuclear cardiology professionals address emerging research, new technology and advances in treatment.
To view the program agenda, click here.
To register now, visit www.asnc.org/asnc2014.
Nuclear cardiologists, physicians, scientists, radiologists, technologists, imaging specialists and other nuclear professionals from around the world are invited to attend this annual event. ASNC2014 supports a multimodality agenda featuring a collaborative educational and research effort across the many imaging disciplines in order to promote a cost-effective, patient-centered approach to medical care.
Session Highlights include:
- The 2014 Mario Verani Lecture, presented by Jagat Narula, MD, PhD, MACC
- Case-based Ethics lunch session -- following each case presented by junior faculty, a panel of experts and ethicists will discuss and provide opinions on the case
- International research presentations showcasing the best work in the field. Policy and practice sessions co-sponsored by MedAxiom will discuss the impact of the changing health care environment and offer opportunities for discussion with experts
- Numerous case-based sessions focused on concepts fundamental to the practice of nuclear cardiology, and expert panel discussions on cases submitted by attendees
- Electronic poster sessions that will be available for review throughout the duration of the meeting
The ASNC2014 program is developed for physicians preparing for the certification or recertification exam in nuclear cardiology, as well as physicians interested in a broad review of nuclear cardiology topics. The event is intended for cardiologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, practice administrators, nuclear technologists, nurses and other health care professionals with an interest in the field of nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT imaging.
Participants will have numerous opportunities to network with nuclear cardiology professionals, contribute to programs that promote innovation and quality in cardiology imaging; and display their latest products at ASNC's Annual Meeting through advertising, exhibiting and providing commercial support and educational grants.
ASNC2014 Travel Awards
Technologists and fellows are invited to apply for a Travel Award to cover their ASNC2014 meeting expenses. The purpose of the ASNC Travel Awards is to foster good will and provide an opportunity for technologists and fellows who may not be able to obtain funding to travel to the ASNC Annual Meeting. For more information, please visit, /asnc2014/travel.