Board Exam Prep Course
Whether you’re preparing for 2020 Nuclear Cardiology Board Exams or just want to stay current on board-focused updates in nuclear cardiology, the virtual ASNC Board Exam Prep Course is for you. Learn from a renowned group of faculty who are experts in the field with content tailored to meet your study needs.
- The live virtual meeting will be held October 17-18
- Access the self-paced virtual course materials and video lectures from faculty experts available starting September 11, 2020
- New hot topics include THREE 20-minute “Focused Topics”:
- SPECT Viability
- 99mTcPYP imaging for Cardiac TTR Amyloidosis
- Interpretation of cardiac and non-cardiac findings on SPECT and PET CT
- Four mock exams, including faculty review and answer explanations tailored to attendee pre-test responses
- Interactive Q&A with faculty experts
- Earn up to 21.75* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- New registration rates available
- A study tool personalized to the content areas you need most
ASNC will hold the 2020 Board Exam Prep Course as a virtual live meeting. Instead of the traditional two-day course held adjacent to the annual meeting, Board Prep 2020 registrants will have up to 5 weeks, starting Sept 11, 2020, to review recorded lectures and take the self-paced mock exams associated with the lecture material, based on the CBNC blueprint.
The course will leverage a new virtual format to provide an educational experience that addresses areas that attendees' need most.
Here's how it works:
|CBNC Upcoming Dates|
Need a study resource now?
Order 2019 Board Prep Meeting OnDemand
This online program contains 19 hours of recorded presentations from ASNC's 2019 Board Exam Prep Course and offers 19 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 19 ABIM Part II medical knowledge MOC points. CME credits expire September 11, 2020, but you may access the activity as a study tool until September 2021.
- Core didactics for Boards
- Cases with the Experts, PET and SPECT
- Focused Topics: SPECT Viability, 99mTc PYP Imaging and Interpretation
of Non-Cardiac Findings
- 4 mock exams including faculty review and answer explanation discussion tailored to participant responses
- Opportunity for self-assessment
- 2020 program and agenda
- Discounted rates on 2020 Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep OnDemand
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designates this live activity for 21.75* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 21.75* medical knowledge Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points in the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) MOC program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credits.
*Credits Subject to Change
Karthikeyan Ananthasubramaniam, MD, FASNC
Director Nuclear Cardiology/Cardiac PET, Division of Cardiology,
Dept. of Internal Medicine
Henry Ford Hospital
"With ASNC's New Virtual Board Prep Course, Learners Drive the Content"
Read blog post
Jamieson M. Bourque, MD, MHS, FASNC
University of Virginia Health System
James A. Case, PhD
Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies
Kansas City, MO
Panithaya Chareonthaitawee, MD, FACC, FAHA
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
C. David Cooke, MSEE
Emory University School of Medicine
E. Gordon DePuey, MD, MASNC
Mount Sinai Morningside Hospital
New York, NY
Andrew C. Homb, MD
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Robert Pagnanelli, BSRT(R)(N), CNMT, NCT, FASNC
Duke Regional Hospital
Rupa M. Sanghani, MD
Rush University Medical Center
Prem Soman, MD, PhD, FASNC, FACC, FRCP (UK)
UPMC Heart & Vascular Institute
Raymond Taillefer, MD, FRCP, ABNM
Hospital du Haut-Richelieu
Jason Tavel, PhD, DABR
Astarita Associates, Inc.
ASNC has received the highest level of recognition, Accreditation with Commendation, from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Accreditation with Commendation is awarded to CME providers that demonstrate compliance in all aspects of accreditation requirements and for demonstrating exemplary engagement with the environment in support of physician learning and physician quality improvement.