ASNC2018 Preliminary Program is Now Available! View All Education Tracks: Something for Every Member of Your Imaging Team
The ASNC2018 Program Committee has designed the Annual Scientific Session to bring the nuclear cardiology community together while allowing each individual to create a uniquely personalized experience. The key to doing just that is getting acquainted with the program's 10 tracks.Create your own personalized educational experience from the following ASNC2018 tracks:
- Plenary: The big picture; healthcare leaders provide a glimpse of what's coming in medicine and technology
- Abstracts/Research: Insights into the large and small research questions on nuclear cardiology's radar, with sessions on how you can participate
- Advanced: Right on the cutting edge, plus insights on how applications are evolving around the latest innovations
- Case-based Management: Previously known as “Read with the Experts,” this track is now changed and in addition to image interpretation you'll sit down with master clinicians to learn how they manage complex cases
- Cases with the Aces: Interactive Reading: Back by popular demand, this audience-participation-required track will use real-world commercial software to provide a reading-room experience
- Intersocietal Multimodality Imaging: Also the Headquarters for Guidelines; you'll learn how to implement the latest evidence based recommendations shaping quality, image-guided, patient-centered care
- PET: A deep-dive on the clinical value of cardiac PET
- Team-based Learning: Bring your colleagues and your questions for collaborative learning focused on the real-world, day-to-day problems of clinical practice
- Technology and Techniques: Improve the quality of your imaging services by participating in this unique track that brings together physicians and technologists for shared learning
- Simulation Laboratories: Practical and hands-on, this track tackles your questions about PET, PET myocardial blood flow, SPECT, quality assurance, generator elution, quantitative software use and more
Don't Miss ASNC's Early Bird rates. Deadline: July 9!
Register by July 9 for deep tuition discounts in every attendee category.