Lifelong Learning from ASNC: JNC Latest 'Images That Tech'
Don't miss the September/October Journal of Nuclear Cardiology articles that earned ASNC's "Images That Teach" designation:
- Non-invasive Assessment of Endarteritis in Marfan Syndrome with Aortic Dissection After Surgical Treatment by Isabel Carvajal-Juarez & Nilda Espinola-Zavaleta et al.
- Role of PET/CT in Multimodality Imaging in Differentiating Cardiac Sarcoidosis from Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia by Cheng Yee Goh & Nathan Better et al.
- Giant Primary Pericardial Synovial Sarcoma in an Adolescent with Cardiac Tamponade: Contrastenhanced CT and 18F-FDG PET/CT Findings by Entao Liu & Shuxia Wang et al.
- FDG-PET/CT of Invasive Thymoma Extending into the Superior Vena Cava and Right Atrium by Si-yun Wang & Shu-Xia Wang et al.
- Non-diagnostic 18F-FDG PET Myocardial Viability Studies in Type-2 Diabetic Patients by Roberto C. Valentin & Pradeep Bhambhvani et al.