Only @ ASNC2017: Freebies & Deep Discounts for FITs
ASNC2017 is an early-career clinicians' gateway to opportunities, many of them available at no charge or at the unbeatable Fellows-in-Training registration rate.
Be sure to add these to your ASNC2017 agenda:
- ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Preparation Course: By offering this stellar course Sept. 13-14, as the lead-up to the Scientific Sessions, ASNC provides the ideal educational experience for any physician who is planning to take the certification or recertification nuclear cardiology exam
- Verani Lecturer Leslee J. Shaw, PhD, MASNC, who will present on “Evolving, Innovating and Revolutionary Changes in Cardiovascular Imaging”
- Cases with the Aces: One of two brand-new tracks debuting at ASNC2017, this is your chance to read in real-time with world-renowned senior faculty, using interactive, vendor-specific workstations
- ASNC/MedAxiom Nuclear Cardiology Bootcamp: Get ahead of the curve and prepare to lead with this comprehensive and intense track that will bring physicians, practice administrators, technologists and nurses together to focus on operations, quality, reimbursement and economics
- ASNC's Nuclear Cardiology Choosing Wisely® Challenge: Witness the crowning of new cardiovascular innovators as participants of the Choosing Wisely® Challenge present their ideas and the winning team is chosen.
- Young Investigators Awards and Reception
- Health Policy & Practice: Sessions focused on information every cardiovascular clinician must understand about MACRA, MIPS and AUC