Welcome, New ASNC2017 Speakers!
As the Program Committee for ASNC's 22nd Annual Scientific Session finalizes the educational agenda, we'd like to take a moment to welcome many new faculty and highlight the topics they'll address when they join us Sept. 14-17, in Kansas City, Mo.As you plan your ASNC2017 experience using ASNC's Interactive Program Planner, be sure to add their presentations to your must-see list.
- David Birnie, MD, of Ottawa Heart Institute, on imaging to direct therapy in cardiac sarcoidosis
- Sharon Chih, MBBS, PhD, of Ottawa Heart Institute, on new directions in cardiovascular PET
- Leslie Cooper, MD, of the Mayo Clinic, on imaging in unexplained cardiomyopathy
- Ritesh Dhar, MD, of the Utah Heart Group, on how to establish a cardiac PET program
- Lance Gould, MD, of the University of Texas, on controversies in clinical cardiology and cardiac imaging and CT-FFR assessment of flow physiology
- Nils Johnson, MD, MS, of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, on CT attenuation correction in PET imaging
- Ronglih Liao, PhD, of Brigham & Women's, on cardiac amyloidosis
- Frederick Ruberg, MD, of Boston University, on multimodality imaging in diagnosis and management of heart failure and cardiac amyloidosis
- Arthur Scholte, MD, of Leiden University Medical Centre, on the role of radionuclide imaging to assess atrial arrhythmias
- Mitchel Stacy, PhD, of Yale University, on radionuclide imaging in peripheral arterial disease
Annual Scientific Session Program Chair Donna Polk, MD, MPH, FASNC, Vice Chair Sharmila Dorbala, MD, FASNC, and the whole ASNC team look forward to welcoming YOU to ASNC2017.
Register by July 17 to take advantage of early-bird discounts.