ASNC's Nuclear Cardiology Choosing Wisely Challenge is Now Open
ASNC has launched its 2nd Annual Nuclear Cardiology Choosing Wisely® Challenge—a competition designed by ASNC to help our members.
- Share your most creative practice innovations and technology solutions;
- Support the growth of your specialty.
- Earn cash prizes and advance your career
Our Nuclear Cardiology Choosing Wisely® Challenge builds on the success of the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation's Choosing Wisely Campaign and its goal to promote conversations between clinicians and patients that help them collaboratively choose care that is supported by evidence, not duplicative of other tests or procedures already received, free from harm and truly necessary.
The objective of ASNC's Nuclear Cardiology Choosing Wisely® Challenge is to identify practice innovations and new technology solutions that support:
- Implementation of appropriate use
- Optimizing radiation dose
- Enhanced communications with referring clinicians
ASNC will award three prizes based on the most innovative, creative ideas and implementable plans:
1st Prize - $3,000
2nd Prize - $2,500
3rd Prize - $1,000
Enter your submission by June 30, 2017
ASNC thanks Bracco Diagnostics Inc. for support of the Nuclear Cardiology Choosing Wisely® Challenge.