The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) is pleased to offer a FREE Trainee Membership to cardiology, nuclear medicine, radiology and post-doc fellows, residents, medical students and technologist students training in nuclear cardiology. Join ASNC.
- DEVELOP YOUR CAREER with ASNC career resources including the career center, mentorship in the Leadership Development Program, Research and Travel Grants, Volunteer Committee opportunities and the ASNC Fellow program.
- ACCESS KEY GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS for nuclear cardiology best practices, training and information. ASNC provides up-to-date educational resources to serve you in your career.
- GAIN DISCOUNTS AND EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to ASNC educational programs and products, including ASNC’s Annual Scientific Session and ASNC Board Exam Prep Course, free webinars and a complimentary subscription the online Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
- LEARN ABOUT ASNC ADVOCACY through Health Policy Alerts and Action Center.
Fellows are eligible to become a member by completing the following requirements:
- Currently in a training program where they will complete either Level 2 or Level 3 training in nuclear cardiology
- Actively in a training program within the calendar year (January-December) of which they are applying for membership.
- Trainee Members: Complimentary