Trainee Resource Center
ASNC University is the new home for Fellows-in-Training education.
Are you a program director looking to supplement your training curriculum with the fundamentals of nuclear cardiology and cardiac PET along with the ASNC/SNMMI
80 Hour Radionuclide Authorized User Training Course?
Learn how to get started.
Are you a Fellow-in-Training in need of the 80 Hour Course? Find out how your program can order the ASNC/SNMMI 80 Hour Radionuclide Authorized User Training Course at a discounted rate and share it with your Program Director.
|Cardiac PET Virtual Intensive Workshop
February 10-12, 2023
Take your Cardiac PET program to the next level with the Cardiac PET Intensive Virtual Workshop, an interactive case-based program formatted to your knowledge level. The program will include nine pre-recorded lectures and small breakout sessions...VIEW MORE
|Nuclear Cardiology for Fellows-in-Training—Going Above and Beyond
March 3, 2023
Join us for “Nuclear Cardiology for Fellows-in-Training—Going Above and Beyond” in New Orleans, LA on March 3. This complimentary FIT program will provide a better understanding of the role of nuclear cardiology imaging to ensure appropriate use and understanding when entering clinical practice....VIEW MORE
How to Get Involved
The ASNC Leadership Development Program (LDP) is a two-year mentorship program developed to prepare future leaders of both the society and the field of nuclear cardiology. The LDP is open to physicians who are within 5 years of completing their last training program and must be a member of ASNC.
Find more information about the LDP.
Award & Grant Opportunities
Nuclear Cardiology Quality Improvement Project Awards
Deadline to Apply: July 30
ASNC Rising Star Award
Deadline to Nominate: July 15
ASNC/Pfizer Young Investigator in Cardiac Amyloidosis Research Fellowship Award
- Upcoming Events
- PatientFirst Initiative
- Cardiac Amyloidosis Resource Hub
- Cardiac PET Resource Center
- Molecular Imaging Database
- Technologist Resource Center
The American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) is pleased to offer a complimentary Trainee membership to Fellows-In-Training, Residents, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Medical students and Technologist students training in nuclear cardiology, nuclear medicine and radiology.
- DEVELOP YOUR CAREER with ASNC career resources including the career center, mentorship in the Leadership Development Program, Research and Travel Grants, Volunteer Committee opportunities and the ASNC Fellow program.
- GAIN EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to ASNC educational programs and EARN CME/CE, including ASNC’s Annual Scientific Session and ASNC Board Exam Prep Course, free webinars and a complimentary subscription to the online Journal of Nuclear Cardiology.
- LEARN WITH KEY GUIDELINES AND STANDARDS for nuclear cardiology best practices, training and information. ASNC provides up-to-date educational resources to serve you in your career.
Not yet a member? Join for free today!
24-7 Online Nuclear Cardiology Training Curriculum
The ASNC Online Nuclear Cardiology Training Curriculum: Open Access allows you to learn at your own pace using pre-recorded talks, guidelines, webinars on clinically relevant nuclear cardiology topics. New and more advanced trainees have complimentary access to a wide variety of content, ranging from nuclear cardiology basics to new applications.
You can now view the full playlist of interactive teaching sessions featuring didactic lectures followed by hands-on case interpretation of a variety of SPECT/PET/novel SPECT cases from major medical centers. Access the recordings.
ASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
View these on demand seminars with leaders in CV molecular imaging. Access the recordings.