The SPECT Resource Center offers curated resources to enhance your learning and training.
Watch Now!Order Nuclear Cardiology NOW: Strategies for Optimization, Efficiency and Productivity OnDemand to learn proven strategies for optimization, efficiency and productivity along with the tips and tools you need to make your lab more successful. Features the complete NC NOW program with five intensives covering chest pain, cardiac amyloidosis, SPECT and more.
- ASNC imaging guidelines for nuclear cardiology procedures - 2017
- Myocardial perfusion imaging in women for the evaluation of stable ischemic heart disease— state-of-the-evidence and clinical recommendations - 2017
- SPECT: Stress, Protocols, and Tracers - 2016
- SPECT: Stress, Protocols, and Tracers -2016 - Chinese Edition (Translated in 2017)
- First-Pass Radionuclide Angiography (FPRNA) - 2009 - Extended through 2015
- Equilibrium Radionuclide Angiocardiography (ERNA) - 2009- Extended through 2015
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010
- SIngle Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010- Chinese Edition (Translated in 2016)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010 - Spanish Edition (Translated in 2014)
- Myocardial Perfusion Planar Imaging - 2009
- Standardized Reporting of Radionuclide Myocardial Perfusion and Function - 2009
- Single photon-emission computed tomography-2010
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010 - Spanish Edition/Tomografía por emisión de fotones únicos (SPECT) -(Translated in 2014)
- ">SIngle Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) - 2010- Chinese Edition -(Translated in 2016)
Visit ASNC's Action Center for the latest updates and ways to make your voice heard.