Online CME/CE & Webinars
- ASNC Education All-Access
- LMS Learner Tutorial
- Webinars - Get the latest information straight from the experts. Free for all ASNC members.
▸ASNC also works with industry partners to host Industry Webinars covering key topics in the field.
- Meetings OnDemand (MOD's) - Digital recordings of meetings providing you on-demand access to some of ASNC’s most popular courses and events
- Journal CME/CE - Each issue of ASNC’s Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) features an article for credit
- Nuclear Cardiology Knowledge Self-Assessment Program (NCKSAP) - Assess and measure your knowledge in nuclear cardiology in each of these key areas.
- ASNC Tools
The all-new ASNC Education All-Access is your source for premier education in nuclear cardiology. ASNC Members have access to free and discounted CME and CE education, created by our community of respected faculty, including cardiologists, radiologists, physicians, technologists, imaging specialists and other professionals.
- Access Free Education
- Access Discounted CME/CE Education
- Discover Meetings and Events
Guide to Claiming CME/CE/MOC
- Visit ASNC Education All-Access to claim credits for activities such as Nuclear Cardiology Knowledge Self-Assessment Modules (NCKSAP), JNC articles and webinars. Visit your ASNC Education Transcript to download your CME/CE certificates.
For live programs, CME/CE certificates are available for a period of 90 days after the completion of each program, after this period a $45 late fee will apply.
See the full list of Meetings OnDemand including ASNC2022 and Board Prep OnDemand. Members enjoy discounted pricing!
ASNC also works with industry partners to host Industry Webinars covering key topics in the field.
Earn valuable continuing medical education credit while increasing your knowledge of the latest developments in the field of nuclear cardiology. Each issue of ASNC’s Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) now features an article designated for continuing education (CE/CME) credit, a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for physicians and a maximum of 1 ARRT Category A credits for technologists.
For faster ordering: first log-in with your ASNC acct. before proceeding to the ASNC Education All-Access platform.
- Chest Pain Checklist
- Hybrid Imaging (CT-AC Findings) Poster
- Patient Education Brochure - Your Nuclear Stress Test: What You Need to Know (a supplement to your informed consent)
- Think Amyloid Primary Care Clinics Poster
- Think Amyloid Inpatient Floors Poster
- Think Amyloid Cardiology Specialty Clinics Poster
- Think Amyloid Echocardiography Laboratory Poster
- Think Amyloid Patient Pocket Guide
- Clinical Value of Cardiac PET Monograph
- Practical Considerations in Starting a Cardiac PET Program Monograph
- ASNC Practice Points
ASNC has received the highest level of recognition, Accreditation with Commendation, from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Accreditation with Commendation is awarded to CME providers that demonstrate compliance in all aspects of accreditation requirements and for demonstrating exemplary engagement with the environment in support of physician learning and physician quality improvement.
ASNC is an accredited provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit for Physicians, and a recognized provider of Continuing Education (CE) credit for Technologists offering interactive online activities designed to increase learners’ competence in the field of nuclear cardiology.