Thank you for your interest in joining the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology – the only professional organization dedicated to the field of nuclear cardiology. Your ASNC membership will provide you with access to valuable resources, including significant discounts, to achieve your nuclear cardiology career goals.
ASNC Membership Benefits Include:
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC)
- Imaging Insights monthly e-Newsletter and the twice weekly ASNC SmartBrief e-Alerts
- Access to our new Advocacy Action Center that will provide members with the latest information on important issues related to payment and new regulations
- Participate in our grassroots advocacy efforts and MIPS and other quality initiatives
- Access to experts to answer coding & reimbursement questions
- Discounts for the ASNC2018 Annual Meeting on September 6-9 in San Francisco, Calif.
- Free continuing education opportunity included with each JNC issue
- Free and/or discounted webinars on timely topics, such as MIPS, quality control, and coding
- Discounted rates on educational programs and products, including:
ASNC Meetings on Demand (online)
Nuclear Cardiology Today: Comprehensive review and update live program (April)
Nuclear Cardiology for the Working Technologist Meetings on Demand (online)
Updated Yearly Board Prep Meeting On Demand
Career Development Resources
- Online Career Center
- Leadership Development Program (LDP)
- Research Grants
- Annual Meeting Abstract and Choosing Wisely ChallengePresenting Opportunities
- Volunteer Committee Opportunities
- Fellow of ASNC
- Practice Points
- Listing in (and access to) ASNC’s Online Membership Directory.
Membership Categories & Fees:
Individual memberships* are available for all physicians, scientists, technologists, biomedical engineers, computer specialists, practice administrators, and other health care personnel involved in nuclear cardiology research and practice, as well as industry representatives who actively work in this field of medicine.
Full Members-$295: Physicians and scientists in the USA or Canada who have earned an advanced academic degree (MD, DO, PhD, or equivalent), are in good standing in their respective communities, and are actively engaged in nuclear cardiology practice and/or research. Apply online or print Physician Membership Application.
Full International Members-$225: International physicians and scientists who have earned an advanced academic degree (MD, DO, PhD, or equivalent), are in good standing in their respective communities, and are actively engaged in nuclear cardiology practice and/or research. Apply online or print Physician Membership Application.
International Emerging Markets Members (formerly International Developing Country)-$75: Physicians and scientists residing in developing countries, as defined by the World Banks list, who have earned an advanced academic degree (MD, DO, PhD, or equivalent), are in good standing in their respective communities, and are actively engaged in nuclear cardiology practice and/or research. For eligibilitry and application.
Industry Members-$250: Physicians, scientists and technologists who are actively engaged as an industry representative in the field of nuclear medicine. Apply online or Print Non-member Application.
Early Career Physician Members-$75 1st yr./$150 2nd&3rd yrs.: Physicians who are in their first three years in a nuclear cardiology practice or research who have recently completed their training programs (international physicians are eligible as well). Apply online or print Physician Application.
Fellow-in-Training Members-Free: Fellows and residents training in nuclear cardiology who may become full members upon satisfying all of the qualifications for the latter status. See details and print Physician Application.
Associate Members-$100: Persons who, although they are not physicians or holders of advanced degrees, have a general interest in the goals of the ASNC such as nurses, scientists, and physician assistants who are actively involved with nuclear cardiology practice or research. Apply online or print Non-Physician Application.
Technologist Members $80: Technologists who are actively engaged in the performance of nuclear cardiology and/or nuclear medicine procedures. Apply online or print Non-Physician Application.
Practice Administrator Members-$100 (Current MedAxiom Members- $75): Persons who, although they are not physicians, are actively engaged in the supervision or management of facilities performing cardiovascular nuclear procedures. Apply online or print Practice Administrator Application.
Emeritus Members-$75: A current member of the Society who has been a member for at least five (5) years, on retirement or after reaching the age of seventy (70), is eligible to apply for Emeritus Member status. Such status permits a waiver of annual membership dues, but not the cost of the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. To print the Emeritus Member Application.
*All memberships are based on the calendar year of January 1 through December 31.
ASNC Membership Application Options:
- For fastest processing:
- Complete and mail printed application from your category above (please allow 5-7 business days for processing) to:
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
9302 Lee Highway, Suite 1210
Fairfax, VA 22031
For more information, email email@example.com or call 703-459-2555.