ASNC is the global leader in nuclear cardiology. Membership is available for physicians, scientists, and technologists around the world.
ASNC also provides world-class education including translated guidelines, Practice Points, appropriate use criteria posters and complimentary webinars through a collaboration with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Membership Benefits and Categories
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC)**
- Flashpoint weekly newsletter and the twice weekly ASNC SmartBrief e-Alert
- Discounts for the ASNC2021 Annual Meeting and Live Virtual Board Prep Course
- Free continuing education opportunity included with each JNC issue
- Discounted rates on educational programs and products, including:
- Practice Points - only free to members
- Online Career Center
- Leadership Development Program
- Research and Travel Grants
- Volunteer Committee Opportunities
- Eligibility for Fellow of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designation
- Listing in (and access to) ASNC’s Online Membership Directory.
International Emerging Markets Members -$75: Physicians and scientists residing in developing countries, as defined by ASNC, who have earned an advanced academic degree (MD, DO, PhD, or equivalent), are in good standing in their respective communities, and are actively engaged in nuclear cardiology practice and/or research. Apply online or Print Application.
Register now with the lower membership rate!
- SPECT: Stress, Protocols, and Tracers -2016 - Chinese Edition (Translated in 2017)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010- Chinese Edition (Translated in 2016)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010 - Spanish Edition (Translated in 2014)
- PUNTOS PRÁCTICOS DE ASNC PARA LA AMILOIDOSIS CARDÍACA (Translated in 2019)
Imágenes con tecnecio-99m pirofosfato en la amiloidosis cardíaca por transtirretina
ReferWisely main page to view the case compendium.
Appropriate Use Poster
Developed by Dr. David Winchester and edited by Dr. Andria Medina this poster provides an easy-to-use reference on the Appropriate Use Criteria in the management and testing of ischemic heart disease. The poster is a 11”x17” downloadable PDF.
Review the full list of ASNC's webinars.
ASNC-IAEA Elaboración de un informe de cardiología nuclear con SPECT o PET (Webinar in Spanish)
Date: May 24, 2017
Faculty: Dr. Erick Alexanderson and Dr. Fernando Mut
ASNC-IAEA Nuclear Cardiology in the Arab World, Challenges and Opportunities (Webinar in Arabic and English)
Date: October 10, 2017
Faculty: Adel H Allam,MD,FASNC; Mouaz Al-Mallah, MD, FASNC
ASNC-IAEA Séminaire Internet gratuit en Français sur “la standardization des rapports de scintigraphie de perfusion myocardique” (Webinar in French)
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Faculty: Salah-Eddine Bouyoucef, MD, PHD, Francois Lamoureux, M.D, M.Sc., ABNM, FRCP, Jean-Luc Urbain, MD, Ph.D., CPE
ASNC International Partners
•International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
For more information regarding ASNC's international activities please contact, Mrs. Jocelyn File Adamoli, Director, International Affairs at email@example.com.