Start Date: 8/31/2019 11:45 PM EDT
End Date: 8/31/2019 11:45 PM EDT
Apply Now for...
ASNC’s new Future Leaders of Nuclear Cardiology program will inform the career decisions you’ll soon be making and put you on the path to leadership. Nov. 1-2, in McLean, Va. (just outside Washington, DC). Approved applicants will receive paid travel expenses and free registration.
Future Leaders of Nuclear Cardiology is an intense, one-and-a-half-day experience that leverages ASNC’s Learn-Network-Lead approach to supporting the career aspirations of young cardiologists.
Marcelo Di Carli, MD
, of Harvard Medical School
Prem Soman, MD, PhD, MASNC
, of the University of Pittsburgh
Randall Thompson, MD, FASNC
, of Saint Luke’s Health System.
They’ll share the lessons they’ve learned during their 30+ year career, including insights on topics such as—
- Career prospects in ischemic heart disease and molecular imaging: Tools you’ll need to succeed
- Nuclear cardiology as the optimal pathway for multimodality imagers
- How to be an innovation leader: Starting a PET lab & more
- Are you ready to bring value to your new job? Tips to try, temptations to resist
- Building the bridge from fellow to attending
- Finding funding for your investigation
- How to choose the right research topic for you
- Your first job – Find, Fit, Flourish
To assemble a select group of early career professionals committed to a career in cardiac imaging to help foster their pursuits as future leaders in the field of imaging and nuclear cardiology.
To expose early career professionals to established thought leaders in nuclear cardiology.
To create role models for the early career professionals and establish mentoring relationships with established leaders in heart failure.
To provide focused, state of the art updates related to advances in the field with ample opportunity for discussion.
To raise awareness of current and future challenges in the implementation of best practices in cardiac imaging.