Start Date: 5/28/2020 7:30 PM EDT
End Date: 5/28/2020 9:00 PM EDT
Event Website: https://www.asnc.org/ev_calendar_day.asp?date=4%2F30%2F20&eventid=105
ASNC Members - FREE Non-Members: $25.00
Radiologist Michael Steigner, MD, of Brigham & Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, joins leading nuclear cardiologists to answer your questions about CT scans. For example:
- How should you approach noncardiac findings on a chest CT scan?
- What do the CT portions of hybrid images reveal, and how does that information boost diagnostic accuracy?
- The benefits of hybrid imaging: What can you learn by reading the CT scan alongside SPECT or PET images?
- What can you learn from coronary calcium studies?
- Reimbursement requirements: What do the new hybrid imaging billing codes require?
Randall C. Thompson, MD, FASNC, President-Elect, ASNC
Michael Steigner, MD
Director, Vascular CT/MRI; Medical Director, 3D Lab
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Harvard Medical School
Mouaz H. AL-Mallah, MD, MSc, FASNC
Director of Cardiovascular PET
Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center
Houston Methodist Hospital
Kyle Lehenbauer, MD
Cardiology Fellow in Training
University of Missouri
Kansas City, MO
No CME or CE credit is provided.