Start Date: 9/17/2022 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 9/18/2022 2:00 PM EDT
Phone: (703) 459-2555
Whether you’re preparing for 2022 CBNC Board Exams or just want to stay current on board-focused updates in nuclear cardiology, the virtual ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Prep Course is for you. Learn from a renowned group of faculty, who are experts in the field, with content tailored to meet your study needs.
The virtual platform gives your training program access to the self-paced course featuring 18 pre-recorded lectures and four practice exams with over 150 questions based on the CBNC exam blueprint.
Join us for the live virtual meeting, September 17-18, where the esteemed Board Prep faculty will review the practice exam results and focus on the areas attendees need most. The platform will host the session recordings from the live meeting for two weeks through October 2, 2022 so you won't miss a moment.
The 2022 Board Prep Registration Package includes:
- Access to the 2-day, live virtual meeting Sept.17-18
- Unlimited access to the self-paced virtual course materials and 18 video lectures from faculty experts available August 10-October 2, 2022.
- Study materials - earn up to 26.5* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2022 Board Prep OnDemand
- Get access through September 18, 2024, including all of the audio-slide-synchronized lectures, faculty exam answer explanations, MP3 downloads, and eligibility for up to 26.5* CME credits. (Please note: CME credit eligible only from one platform: virtual or OnDemand).
*Credits subject to change.
- Government discounts for employees (send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Please note: When you register online, a credit card payment will be required. If you would like to purchase the Board Exam Prep course for your training program and be invoiced, please contact ASNC at email@example.com for next steps.