Start Date: 9/8/2022 8:00 AM EDT
End Date: 9/11/2022 12:00 PM EDT
Join us for ASNC2022, the 27th Annual Scientific Session supported by the IAEA.
The IAEA is supporting complimentary online access to professionals from low- and middle-income countries of the livestream of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Annual Scientific Session (ASNC2022).
Access to the ASNC2022 Scientific Session will be granted to qualified applicants and will be subject to eligibility and availability. Applying to the program does not confirm that you will receive complimentary access to the ASNC2022 virtual/hybrid meeting.
All applications must be received by August 29, 2022.
If you have been selected, you will be sent a link to provide access to all sessions. If you need any additional information about the program, please contact ASNC at email@example.com.
Get access all of the live sessions September 8-11 plus the Technology and Techniques program on September 17.
ASNC2022 will feature 40+ sessions and earn up to 55.75* CME and CE credits.
ASNC2022 will be offered in a hybrid format so you can attend virtually from your home or office.
- Access to 40+ sessions through October 28, 2022,
- Up to 55.75* CME and CE credits,
- New sessions featuring: Hybrid Imaging and All About Flow Symposia, Women, Heart Disease, and Imaging, and Cases from the Community,
- Ever-popular Cases with the Aces and world-class plenaries,
- Sessions focused on PatientFirst imaging, the latest guidelines, and
Not yet an ASNC member?
*Credits subject to change.
ASNC thanks the IAEA for their support as a partner of ASNC2022.