Education for FITs
ASNC2020 Registration is Open!
Your all-access pass grants you entry to 40+ live and on demand sessions including:
- Cases with the Aces sessions offered on Wednesday afternoons in September and October;
- The Mario Verani Memorial Lecture, "Evolving Role of Nuclear Cardiology in CAD Management in the Era of Multimodality Imaging," by Marcelo Di Carli, MD, MASNC;
- Keynote lecture, "Clinical Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Nuclear Cardiology," by Ernest V. Garcia, PhD, MASNC;
- Special COVID-19 Session, featuring Harvey V. Fineberg, MD, PhD;
- Dedicated PET and SPECT sessions;
- Image-based Case Management sessions, and more!
24-7 Online Nuclear Cardiology Training Curriculum
The ASNC Online Nuclear Cardiology Training Curriculum: Open Access allows you to learn at your own pace using pre-recorded talks, guidelines, webinars on clinically relevant nuclear cardiology topics. New and more advanced trainees have complimentary access to a wide variety of content, ranging from nuclear cardiology basics to new applications.
You can now view the full playlist of interactive teaching sessions featuring didactic lectures followed by hands-on case interpretation of a variety of SPECT/PET/novel SPECT cases from major medical centers. Access the recordings.
ASNC Virtual CV Molecular Imaging Seminars
View these on demand seminars with leaders in CV molecular imaging. Access the recordings.
- ASNC COVID-19 Resource Center
- ASNC 2020 Board Exam Prep Course
- ASNC 2020 Annual Scientific Session and Exhibition
- Molecular Imaging Database