Welcome to the ASNC International Resources section. Here you will find information about international memberships in ASNC for physicians, scientists, and technologists. ASNC has translated guidelines and appropriate use criteria posters into Chinese and Spanish and we collaborate with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to provide webinars in Arabic, Chinese, French and Spanish that are complimentary to all registrants.
Membership Benefits and Categories
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC)**
- Imaging Insights monthly e-newsletter and the twice weekly ASNC SmartBrief e-Alerts
- Discounts for the ASNC2019 Annual Meeting on Sept. 12-15 and Board Prep Course Sept. 11-12 in Chicago, IL.
- Free continuing education opportunity included with each JNC issue
- Discounted rates on educational programs and products, including:
- ASNC Meetings on Demand (online)
- Nuclear Cardiology Today: Bringing Value to Your NC Lab live program (April)
- Nuclear Cardiology for the Working Technologist Meetings on Demand (online)
- Updated Yearly Board Prep Meeting On Demand
- Practice Points - only free to members
- Online Career Center
- Leadership Development Program
- Research and Travel Grants
- Volunteer Committee Opportunities
- Eligibility for Fellow of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designation
- Listing in (and access to) ASNC’s Online Membership Directory.
International Emerging Markets Members -$75: Physicians and scientists residing in developing countries, as defined by the World Bank list, who have earned an advanced academic degree (MD, DO, PhD, or equivalent), are in good standing in their respective communities, and are actively engaged in nuclear cardiology practice and/or research. Apply online or For eligibilitry and Print Application
ASNC Translated Guidelines
- SPECT: Stress, Protocols, and Tracers -2016 - Chinese Edition (Translated in 2017)
- SIngle Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010- Chinese Edition (Translated in 2016)
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography - 2010 - Spanish Edition (Translated in 2014)
Refer Wisely™ is a joint initiative of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the American College of Physicians to provide education regarding the Appropriate Use of Diagnostic Imaging with a specific focus on the appropriate use of myocardial perfusion imaging. The goal of the Refer Wisely program is to assist physicians in making wise referral decisions. Go to the ReferWisely main page to view the case compendium.
ReferWisely - Appropriate Use Criteria
Appropriate Use Poster
Developed by Dr. David Winchester and edited by Dr. Andria Medina this poster provides an easy-to-use reference on the Appropriate Use Criteria in the management and testing of ischemic heart disease. The poster is a 11”x17” downloadable pdf.
These complimentary webinars are produced in collaboration with the IAEA and they are designed to provide the best practices in Nuclear Cardiology to cardiologists, radiologists, and nuclear medicine physicians. No CE or CME is provided. Review the full list of ASNC's webinars.
ASNC/IAEA Free Webinar Series
ASNC-IAEA Elaboración de un informe de cardiología nuclear con SPECT o PET (Webinar in Spanish)
Date: May 24, 2017
Faculty: Dr. Erick Alexanderson and Dr. Fernando Mut
ASNC-IAEA Nuclear Cardiology in the Arab World, Challenges and Opportunities (Webinar in Arabic and English)
Date: October 10, 2017
Faculty: Adel H Allam,MD,FASNC; Mouaz Al-Mallah, MD, FASNC
ASNC-IAEA Séminaire Internet gratuit en Français sur “la standardization des rapports de scintigraphie de perfusion myocardique” (Webinar in French)
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Faculty: Salah-Eddine Bouyoucef, MD, PHD, Francois Lamoureux, M.D, M.Sc., ABNM, FRCP, Jean-Luc Urbain, MD, Ph.D., CPE
ASNC International Partners
•International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
For more information regarding ASNC's international activities please contact, Mrs. Jocelyn File Adamoli, Director, International Affairs (Email: email@example.com)