ASNC is proud to have received the highest level of recognition Accreditation with Commendation by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through July 31, 2023.
ASNC’s educational programming is at the core of our Society’s mission to foster the provision of optimal nuclear cardiology services. ASNC’s continuing education activities serve to maintain, develop, and increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance nuclear cardiology professionals use every day.
Educational Programs and Resources
- NEW Home for ASNC Education - ASNC Education All-Access
- Cardiac PET Curriculum
- NC Core Curriculum
- NCKSAP Self-Assessment Modules
- Tech Talks Webinar Series
- 80 Hour Course - Available now!
- Meetings and Live Programs
- ASNC Online Education (At-A-Glance Guide)
- ASNC Course Evaluations & Certificates
- Certification & Accreditation Resources
- Education for Technologists
- Education for Fellows-in-Training
ACCREDITATION & CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
ASNC CONFLICT OF INTEREST IDENTIFICATION AND RESOLUTION
ASNC EXPECTATIONS FOR PLANNERS, REVIEWERS, PRESENTERS AND STAFF