International Emerging Markets Membership
Physicians and scientists residing in developing countries, as defined by the World Bank Developing Countries List, who have earned an advanced academic degree (MD, DO, PhD, or equivalent), are in good standing in their respective communities, and are actively engaged in nuclear cardiology practice and/or research.
- Complimentary online subscription to the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology, the official journal of ASNC and the only journal devoted exclusively to nuclear cardiology, including free focused educational opportunities with each issue.
- Complimentary subscription to ASNC’s online newsletters, including the Imaging Insights Newsletter, the monthly news publication of ASNC.
- Exclusive member discounts on registration fees for ASNC-sponsored programs, including a new International Emerging Markets member rate to our annual meeting.
- Special rates on ASNC educational and informational products
- Exclusive invitations to events for the ASNC International Community
- Eligibility for Fellow of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology designation
- Listing in our online ASNC Membership Directory
ASNC would like to thank our Industry partners for their generous support of the International Emerging Markets Membership Program: