Big Questions, Little Questions: Bring Them All to 'Nuclear Cardiology Today'
Where do nuclear cardiology teams go to get their most pressing questions answered? To ASNC's Nuclear Cardiology Today program, of course! It's where the experts assemble to tackle questions the field and individual attendees are asking. Join your colleagues April 21-23.
Join your colleagues April 21-23, at the Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel for Nuclear Cardiology Today: Best Practices for Today, Innovations for Tomorrow.
List your questions, and join the most interactive nuclear cardiology discussion offered this spring. Here's a starter list of questions the faculty will address:
- How can we optimize our imaging protocols?
- What's the best way to evaluate ER patients cost-effectively?
- How can software and hardware be used to reduce radiation exposure?
- What are the best applications for cardiac PET?
- How will MACRA affect nuclear cardiology?
- How are others approaching patients who have a calcium score of zero and recurrent chest pain?
- What is the next step for patients with equivocal SPECT MPI?
- What should you do if your patient is scheduled for a vasodilator stress test but drank a cup of coffee 6 hours ago?
Check out the agenda and register today! ASNC looks forward to seeing you—and your questions—in Chicago.