Ernest V. Garcia, PhD, MASNC, Will Present Keynote on Artificial Intelligence at ASNC2020
- By: admin
- On: 09/02/2020 11:30:55
- In: Annual Meeting
ASNC is pleased to announce that ASNC Past President Ernest V. Garcia, PhD, MASNC, will present "Clinical Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Nuclear Cardiology" at the ASNC2020 Virtual Scientific Session and Exposition.
Dr. Garcia is a professor of radiology at Emory University School of Medicine and renowned for inventing the Emory Cardiac Toolbox. His ASNC2020 keynote will be featured on Friday, Sept. 25.
"Do not miss this session – it will be a remarkable opportunity to see into the future of our field," says ASNC President Sharmila Dorbala, MD, MPH, FASNC.
This session also is a prime example of how ASNC2020, with its timely theme of "Using Technology to Improve Patient Care," is poised to deliver answers to your questions and connections to the leaders you need now.
Answering Your QuestionsExplore the ASNC2020 program and don't miss the record number of credits available to learners! With 55+ CME, 29 ABIM MOC points, and 29 ARRT Category A Credits,* ASNC2020 is offerering nearly double the CME credits offered at its past meetings.
Be sure to review the range and depth of practice-relevant questions the program will tackle and the faculty the ASNC2020 Program Committee has recruited to address them. A few examples:
- Can PET perfusion and flow assessment guide revascularization in CAD?
- What role will AI and wearables play in CVD detection and treatment?
- Can MBF reserve identify patients with asymptomatic AS who might benefit from earlier TAVR?
- Amyloid best practices: Cardiac Tc-99m PYP scintigraphy is increasingly being adopted, but is planar imaging sufficient? 1 or 3 hours?
- How to use CAC scoring as a gatekeeper to functional testing?
- What are dose reduction software and hardware options for the SPECT lab?
Connecting You with LeadersAt ASNC2020, you'll also find the people you need to connect with now, including --
- Investigators resolving current controversies;
- Visionaries exploring tomorrow's questions and challenges; and
- Problem-solvers available to tackle the dilemmas you're grappling with today.
*MOC and ARRT available for live sessions only. CME available for live and on-demand sessions. Credits subject to change