The Early Bird Gets Big Savings on ASNC2019 Registration! Now Through July 8
Cardiologists, radiologists, nuclear medicine specialists, healthcare administrators, nuclear technologists and nurses … Today's your day to collect significant savings on essential education for your practice. Register for ASNC2019 during our special early bird savings window, and you'll save $100 when you attend nuclear cardiology's meeting of the year. Act now! Early bird registration — and your opportunity to save! — ends July 8!ARRIVE ON THURSDAY MORNING
Next up, your travel plans. To appreciate the whole ASNC2019 experience, arrive in Chicago by noon on Thursday, Sept. 12. Don't miss out on these and other kick-off events:
- NOON: Opening Keynote by Clyde W. Yancy, MD, MSc: “Addressing Cardiovascular Disparities: Are We Getting Closer to the Truth?”
- 2 PM: CHOOSE ONE:
- PET Lab Tour at Rush University, with Rupa Mehta Sanghani, MD, FASNC, and Rami Doukky, MD, MSc. Attend this special, ticketed event to learn how to start your PET program. Transportation will be provided.
- “Demographics Dictate: Evaluating Ischemia in Special Populations,” an interactive brainstorm led by Dennis A. Calnon, MD, MASNC, and Mark Travin, MD, MASNC
- “Best Practices for Radiation Reduction,” with moderators Manuel D. Cerqueira, MD, MASNC, and Christopher L. Hansen, MD, FASNC
- 3:45 PM: CHOOSE ONE:
- “Imaging for CAD: Which Test Is Best for Pain in the Chest?” with Daniel S. Berman, MD, MASNC, and George A. Beller, MD, MASNC, moderating.
- “State of the Union in Physician Payment,” with moderators Robert C. Hendel, MD, MASNC, and David G. Wolinsky, MD, MASNC
- 5:15 PM: Welcome Address by ASNC President Rob S.B. Beanlands, MD, FASNC, and Mario Verani Lecture by John J. Mahmarian, MD, MASNC: “A Tale of Two Imaging Technologies: Can Nuclear Cardiology Survive the Emergence of Cardiac CT?”
- 6:15 PM: Welcome Reception: Celebrate Oktoberfest and the opening of the ASNC2019 Expo Hall. Connect with friends, network with peers and catch up on advances with industry partners.
- 6:30 PM: Rapid-fire ePosters, ePosters and Poster Discussions
All that in one amazing half-day! ASNC2019 will continue bright and early on Friday morning and continue with packed days through Sunday, Sept. 15. See you in Chicago!