Nuclear Cardiology Today Offers Sessions for Every Member of the Team
ASNC's 2018 Nuclear Cardiology Today: Best Practices Today, Innovations for Tomorrow will feature 2½ days of in-depth, case-based education, with sessions ideal for teams to attend together as well as programming developed specifically for individual team-members.Course Directors Dennis A. Calnon, MD, MASNC, and David G. Wolinsky, MD, MASNC, recommend that clinical and administrative teams consider participating in the following sessions together:
- Nuclear Cardiology Accreditation: Everything You Need to Know, with the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission's Maria Costello, BS, CNMT, NCT
- Improving the Quality of Your SPECT Studies
- Telling the Nuclear Story in a Value Economy, with MedAxiom's Joel Sauer, MBA
- Cardiovascular PET: The Future of Nuclear Cardiology?
- Practical Dilemmas in Nuclear Cardiology
In addition to these sessions, technologists won't want to miss “The Importance of Quality in Nuclear Cardiology: What Is the Technologist Role.” Moderated by April Mann, MBA, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), MASNC, and Robert Pagnanelli, CNMT, RT(N), NCT, FASNC, this special Saturday session will provide practical tips that go beyond the protocols. Check out the agenda.
By participating in NC Today 2018, physicians can earn up to 18.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and technologists can earn as many as 17.5 ARRT Category A credits.
NC Today 2018 will convene April 20-22 at the Loews Chicago O'Hare. Register today!