Put Your FASNC to Work
When you earned your FASNC (Fellowship in ASNC) designation, you gained a tool you can use every day, in many places, to communicate to your peers, mentors, referring providers, hospital/practice administrators, patients and the general public that you have been recognized by ASNC,the professional society exclusively focused on excellence in nuclear cardiology.
Put your FASNC to work as a communications tool that communicates your commitment to excellence in cardiovascular care. Add everywhere your name appears, such as --
- Your CV or resume
- The doors, placards and any practice/hospital signage where your name appears
- Your practice or hospital website
- Your business card
- Your signature line – in all correspondence, such as letters and emails
- Your byline – anywhere you are listed as an author, contributor or speaker
- Your LinkedIn and other social media profiles
Not yet earned your FASNC designation? View application instructions.