Newly Added PET Cardiac Lab Visit
This program will allow attendees who are interested in starting or expanding a cardiac PET program to visit St. Luke's Mid America Heart Institute.
This FREE program is available for the first 20 ASNC 2017 attendees who register.
This activity is not part of the official ASNC 2017 Annual Scientific Session as planned by the Program Committee.
When: September, 14th, 2017, 3:45pm-5:45pm
In visiting St. Luke's PET Cardiac Lab, visitors will have the chance to review the work flow and instrumentation, ask questions of experienced technologists, and review a few cases, including absolute quantitation of myocardial blood flow.
Faculty: Randall C. Thompson, MD, FASNC, Timothy Bateman, MD, MASNC, A. Iain McGhie, MD, Eric Burgett CNMT, NCT, James A. Case, PhD
- Depart Sheraton Hotel 3:45, Arrive St. Luke's MAHI 4:00 pm
- Lab tour and explanation of the generator and how it works.
- Explanation of the stress protocol and set up
- Demonstration of processing including AQMBF in the main reading room
- Read several studies, including example cases of AQMBF in the reading room
- Attendees depart to return to the Sheraton at 5:30