Nuclear Cardiology Today
Nuclear Cardiology Today: Best Practices for Today, Innovations for Tomorrow
|April 21-23, 2017
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
5300 N River Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018
Not an ASNC member? Join today to save on your registration!
Are you ready to lead your nuclear cardiology team in the best practices to ensure future success? Then come experience Nuclear Cardiology Today, 2½ days of in-depth, case-based training to help you lead your Nuclear Cardiology team in today’s rapidly evolving healthcare environment.
In healthcare today, value is the name of the game. It’s driving almost every conversation, from how quality care is assessed and how clinicians are perceived to how reimbursement will be calculated in the near future. At ASNC’s popular Nuclear Cardiology Today program, attendees will immerse themselves in a curriculum that combines practical, case-based learning with forward-looking discussions about increasing the value of imaging in practice.
ASNC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians and designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ASNC is a recognized provider of continuing education credit for technologists. ASNC’s Continuing Education (CE) credit is accepted by the NMTCB and ARRT. This live activity has been approved for a maximum of 19.0 ARRT Category A credits for Technologists.
Participants will gain knowledge, competence and improved performance related to:
- Procedures and imaging protocols that reduce radiation dose,
- Application of appropriate use criteria and guidelines when setting up nuclear cardiology studies,
- Latest technological advances in software and hardware to enhance diagnostic confidence
- New tracers, new applications and the evolving role of multimodality imaging,
- Diagnosing and imaging women
- PET imaging including technical aspects, new and emerging tracers and indications, quality control, and clinical value in everyday practice,
- Enhancing the value of nuclear cardiology in clinical practice today with appropriate data reporting and performance measures, and
- Changing healthcare environment and its impact on nuclear cardiology
NC Today 2017 Program Agenda
Program Co-director Dennis A. Calnon, MD, MASNC
Program Co-director David A. Wolinsky, MD, MASNC
*Credits subject to change
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
Event Hashtag: #NCToday2017
Visit with these partners at NC Today 2017:
INVIA Medical Imaging Solutions
Jubilant DraxImage Inc. (JDI)
Bracco Diagnostics, Inc.
Astellas Pharma US, Inc.