Board Exam Prep Course
2016 Board Prep Course | Sept. 21-22 | Boca Raton, FL
Couldn’t attend the Live Board Prep Course? You can still access the great education with Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand. Order Now and Receive a $500 Gift Card of Choice!
Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep 2016 on Demand
Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand is a digital library with 15 hours of education from the Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Preparation Course that you can watch anytime, anywhere. Whether you are preparing for your certification or recertification exam, or simply seeking a thorough review of the fundamentals on appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures, Nuclear Cardiology Board Prep On Demand is a valuable educational resource. This program also offers participants the opportunity to earn CME credits.
Features of ASNC2016 and Board Prep on Demand include:
- Online access within 24 hours of the live presentation
- New Media Player with enhanced browser and search capabilities
- Search any word on the slides and immediately navigate to that part of the presentation
- Bookmark favorite presentations
- View Most Watched and Most Liked presentations
- Streaming content for iPads and most mobile devices
- Downloadable MP3s for audio-only listening
- Additional CME Available
This course covers Physics, Instrumentation. Radionuclides and Radiopharmaceuticals, Stress Testing, Risk Stratification, Acquisition and Processing, Gated Perfusion SPECT, Radionuclide Ventricular Function Imaging, Artifact Recognition, Assessment of Myocardial Viability and Radiation Safety. In addition, there will be 4 practice exams to test your knowledge.
Overall Goal The goal of this board review course is to prepare participants for the certification and recertification exam in nuclear cardiology, as well as provide a broad review in nuclear cardiology topics. It increases learners’ knowledge and competence to treat patients with the appropriate cardiac nuclear imaging procedures.
Credits: Maximum of 19.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Program Objectives The primary objectives of the course are to enable participants to:
- Appraise knowledge of physics and instrumentation associated with nuclear imaging
- Explain image acquisition and processing, including artifacts
- Describe risk stratification
- Integrate radiation safety standards into professional practice
- Discuss the use of nuclear imaging in assessment viability
- Interpret perfusion images, including PET and ventricular function imaging
- Utilize perfusion imaging in the assessment, diagnosis and response to therapy in CAD patients and special populations
NOTE: If you're an ASNC member OR if you've created an ASNC acct. in the past (purchased educational products, etc), log-in first and click on the ASNC2016 banner to register. View pricing