Education & Programming
Sept. 29-Oct. 1: ASNC2023 Main Program (Hybrid)
Oct. 7: Technology and Techniques Program (Virtual)
Virtual registration is still available.
Earn up to 40* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ —more than the 15 hours of nuclear cardiology CME you need to meet your laboratory's IAC accreditation requirements.
40* MOC and ARRT credits are also available.
The Technology & Techniques trak features a half-day of convenient virtual sessions focused on the latest technological updates and technical how-to’s we need to keep our protocols current and our labs working optimally. These sessions will address SPECT protocols; cardiac PET for non-MPI applications; multimodality and hybrid imaging, including coronary artery calcium scoring; myocardial blood flow; and challenging clinical cases.
ASNC2023 includes 40+ sessions for you to choose from. Register today for virtual access to:
- Hot Topics for Technologists
- Business of Nuclear Cardiology Sessions
- How to Tackle Common Clinical Problems in MPI
- Cases with the Aces, Every Step of the Way: Imaging the Spectrum of Cardiac Inflammation – From Diagnosis to Management
- Jack of All Trades: Discover the Scope of FDG Imaging
- and more!