Education & Programming
Sept. 29-Oct. 1: ASNC2023 Main Program (Hybrid)
Oct. 7: Technology and Techniques Program (Virtual)
In-person and virtual registration are available.
Earn up to 40* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ —more than the 15 hours of nuclear cardiology CME you need to meet your laboratory's IAC accreditation requirements.
40* MOC and ARRT credits are also available.
All Hands-on sessions will take place in Pier 5
|Improve diagnostic accuracy with cutting-edge interactive sessions led by industry experts. Delve into software manipulation with hands-on cases focused on PET Myocardial Blood Flow and Cardiac Amyloidosis. Choose from three software vendors to suit your lab’s needs and explore tailored case scenarios that deliver specific teaching points.
Each topic is offered three times to fit your schedule. Don’t miss this opportunity to optimize your learning and stay ahead in your field. Would you like to attend, but didn’t sign up? Please visit the ASNC2023 Registration Desk for available spots. Each hands-on session fee is $95.
|Hands-on Session Schedule|
|Amyloid Hands-on Sessions
Myocardial Blood Flow Hands-on Sessions
The Technology & Techniques Track will feature “Hot Topics for Technologists.” This new, interactive session will give us access to experts and a unique opportunity to talk as a community about approaches that do and do not work for acquiring the best possible images. Please invite your physician, physicist, nurse and pharmacist colleagues to join you for this exciting session focused on –
- Generic regadenoson, including side effects and tolerance;
- Minimizing motion artifacts in cardiac PET studies; and
- Technical tips and tricks for non-MPI imaging.
Technology & Techniques also will feature a half-day of convenient virtual sessions focused on the latest technological updates and technical how-to’s we need to keep our protocols current and our labs working optimally. These sessions will address SPECT protocols; cardiac PET for non-MPI applications; multimodality and hybrid imaging, including coronary artery calcium scoring; myocardial blood flow; and challenging clinical cases.
ASNC2023 includes 40+ sessions for you to choose from. Here are just a few of the sessions we recommend for technologists:
- Hands-on Sessions, where you will use software from different vendors on real myocardial blood flow and cardiac amyloidosis cases
- Business of Nuclear Cardiology Sessions
- How to Tackle Common Clinical Problems in MPI
- Cases with the Aces, Every Step of the Way: Imaging the Spectrum of Cardiac Inflammation – From Diagnosis to Management
- Jack of All Trades: Discover the Scope of FDG Imaging
- Speed Mentoring