Nuclear Cardiology Around the World: A PatientFirst Approach
Date: May 26, 2022
2000-2115 Sydney Time 1800-1915 Singapore Time
Join us for a new complimentary program, “Nuclear Cardiology Around the World: A PatientFirst Approach” which will stop first in Asia-Pacific/Oceania on Thursday, May 26. This case-based, interactive program will feature regional and international experts including members of ASNC’s International Advisory Panel.
Nathan Better, MS, BS, MASNC, will moderate four 15-minute case presentations, that describe the clinical setting along with imaging interpretation. Presentations will be interactive with comments and learning points from local and regional experts.
Cases will cover:
1. PatientFirst Ischemia Imaging,
2. Cardiac Amyloid Nuclear Imaging,
3. Multimodality Imaging in Myocardial Viability: Is It Important Anymore?
4. Coping with COVID-19 in the Cardiac Nuclear Laboratory
Registration is complimentary!
- Examine a variety of relevant cardiac cases and describe the diagnostic and treatment options from different countries.
- Discuss regional and local guidelines in managing COVID-19 scenarios in the cardiac nuclear lab.
- Describe new uses for an old nuclear agent, PYP cardiac imaging.
- Evaluate myocardial viability with the technologies that are available locally.
Nathan Better, MBBS, MASNC
Felix Keng, MBBS, MASNC
MODERATOR Dr. Nathan Better (Australia)
INVITED PRESENTERS AND PANELLISTS
Dr. Felix Keng (Singapore)
Dr. Vikram Lele (India)
Dr. Leon Menezes (UK)
Dr. Stuart Ramsay (Australia)
Dr. Dinesh Sivaratnam (Australia)
Dr. Huang Zijuan (Singapore)