Meetings & Live Programs
- Featuring Cases with the Aces, world-class plenaries, Technology & Techniques, Intersocietal Multimodality Imaging and everything in between
- Participants can earn CME/MOC/ARRT credits
- Earn 21* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, 21 MOC points
- Learn from 4 mock exams
- Interact with Q&A and much more
- Describe best practices in cardiac single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) acquisition, prcessing and interpretation, and how they impact clinical practice
- Employ optimal methodology to interpret and report nuclear cardiology studies
- Each session will offer 1 CME credit for a total of 7 CME credits
ASNC has received the highest level of recognition, Accreditation with Commendation, from the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Accreditation with Commendation is awarded to CME providers that demonstrate compliance in all aspects of accreditation requirements and for demonstrating exemplary engagement with the environment in support of physician learning and physician quality improvement.
*Credits subject to change
Access our extensive webinar archives and portfolio of online education available for CME/CE credits.
ASNC CME MISSION STATEMENT
ASNC CONFLICT OF INTEREST IDENTIFICATION AND RESOLUTION
ASNC EXPECTATIONS FOR PLANNERS, REVIEWERS, PRESENTERS AND STAFF
Additional materials can be found under ASNC’s Clinical Guidelines and Quality Standards Documents.