Journal of Nuclear Cardiology
As the official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology(JNC) brings readers peer-reviewed original articles and timely discussions about the current and future role of nuclear cardiology and other imaging modalities.
Latest JNC News:
- The JNC achieved a 2017 impact factor of 4.011, according to the Journal Citation Report. The achievement is remarkable “given that JNC deals with one modality of imaging in one system,” says JNC Editor-in-Chief Ami E. Iskandrian, MD, PhD, MASNC. This is the second consecutive year that JNC’s impact factor has increased, up from the previous 3.930. A JNC subscription is a complimentary benefit of ASNC membership. To ensure you receive JNC, join ASNC today!
- In celebration of our 25th anniversary: 25 of the most impactful articles over the last 5 years
- Congratulations to the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology 2018 Award Winners
New! Download the JNC/ASNC Podcast in iTunes or Google Play.
Subscribers to the podcast will receive automated updates as and when new audio interviews become available, removing the need to manually locate and download them. There are a handful of audio interviews already available via the podcast for you to enjoy, with regular interviews in the pipeline.
To Access the JNC:
Log-in to your Account (aka My Profile) and click on JNC in the Quick Links side bar.
If you're already logged in, go to your member portal and click JNC Quick Link on side bar.
View JNC open-access articles and review other features the publication has to offer
New- JNC/ASNC Podcast in iTunes or Google Play.
Images That Teach
PowerPoint Presentations and Audio Recordings
Play What Is This Image? Test your skills against other colleagues and submit your interpretation of our current nuclear cardiology image.
Submit a Manuscript to JNC
Earn Journal CME/CE Credit
Claim Author AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
Sign up to receive free JNC Table of Contents (TOC) e-Alerts (go to "Alerts for this Journal" located on the right side bar panel)
Download JNC Mobile App.
Top 3 Articles from the latest issue:
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Guidelines: Instrumentation, Acquisition, Processing, and Interpretation by Sharmila Dorbala & R. Glenn Wells et al
- Partial volume correction for improved PET quantification in 18F-NaF imaging of atherosclerotic plaques by Jacobo Cal-Gonzalez & Thomas Beyer et al
- Radiopharmaceutical tracers for cardiac imaging by Osamu Manabe & Keiichiro Yoshinaga et al