Journal of Nuclear Cardiology
As the official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) brings readers peer-reviewed original articles and timely discussions about the current and future role of nuclear cardiology and other imaging modalities.
A subscription is a complimentary benefit of ASNC membership. To ensure you receive the JNC, join ASNC today and earn free CME!
Starting in 2024, each subscription to the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) will include 12 monthly issues.
Access the JNC:ASNC Members:
Log-in to your Account (My Profile page) and click on the JNC in the Quick Links side bar.
If you're already logged in, go to your member portal and click the JNC Quick Link on side bar.
View the JNC open-access articles and review other features the publication has to offer.
Join ASNC to access a complimentary subscription to the full journal.
Sign up now to receive free Table of Contents Journal Alerts when the latest issues or updates are published in the JNC.
- Play What Is This Image? Test your skills against other colleagues and submit your interpretation of our current nuclear cardiology image.
- Images That Teach
- PowerPoint Presentations and Audio Recordings
- Submit a Manuscript to the JNC
Manuscript submissions are moving! Starting November 13, 2023, the JNC will transition to Editorial Manager as our new online manuscript submission system. To submit a manuscript, please click here and see instructions below on creating an account.
All users will have to create new accounts. Once on the Editorial Manager page, click on the word "Register" in the navigation bar in the top right corner and enter the requested information to set up your account.
- Earn Journal CME/CE Credit
- Claim Author AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
- Sign up to receive free JNC Table of Contents (TOC) e-Alerts (go to "Alerts for this Journal" located on the right side bar panel)
- Request the JNC article reprints and permissions: From the article page on SpringerLink, click ‘About this article’ on the right-hand-side and once redirected, click on ‘Reprints and Permissions’. You will be taken to the relevant request page at RightsLink where you can enter the details of your intended reuse or reprint.
|NEW EDITOR-IN-CHIEF FOR 2024|
In 2024 ASNC will welcome, Marcelo Di Carli, MD, MASNC, Chief, Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, Department of Radiology at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, MA as the new Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC).
|ASNC SELECTS ELSEVIER AS NEW PUBLISHER OF THE JNC|
ASNC is pleased to announce the launch of a new partnership!