Journal of Nuclear Cardiology
As the official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology (JNC) brings readers peer-reviewed original articles and timely discussions about the current and future role of nuclear cardiology and other imaging modalities.
A subscription is a complimentary benefit of ASNC membership. To ensure you receive JNC, join ASNC today!
Download the JNC/ASNC Podcast in iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.Subscribers to the podcast will receive automated updates as and when new audio interviews become available, removing the need to manually locate and download them. There are a handful of audio interviews already available via the podcast for you to enjoy, with regular interviews in the pipeline.
To Access the JNC:
Log-in to your Account (aka My Profile) and click on JNC in the Quick Links side bar.
If you're already logged in, go to your member portal and click JNC Quick Link on side bar.
View JNC open-access articles and review other features the publication has to offer
- JNC/ASNC Podcast in iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Images That Teach
- PowerPoint Presentations and Audio Recordings
- Play What Is This Image? Test your skills against other colleagues and submit your interpretation of our current nuclear cardiology image.
- Submit a Manuscript to JNC
- Earn Journal CME/CE Credit
- Claim Author AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM
- Sign up to receive free JNC Table of Contents (TOC) e-Alerts (go to "Alerts for this Journal" located on the right side bar panel)
- Request JNC article reprints and permissions: From the article page on SpringerLink, click ‘About this article’ on the right-hand-side and once redirected, click on ‘Reprints and Permissions’. You will be taken to the relevant request page at RightsLink where you can enter the details of your intended reuse or reprint.
Download JNC Mobile App.
Top 3 Articles from the Latest Issue:
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) Myocardial Perfusion Imaging Guidelines: Instrumentation, Acquisition, Processing, and Interpretation by Sharmila Dorbala & R. Glenn Wells et al
- Partial volume correction for improved PET quantification in 18F-NaF imaging of atherosclerotic plaques by Jacobo Cal-Gonzalez & Thomas Beyer et al
- Radiopharmaceutical tracers for cardiac imaging by Osamu Manabe & Keiichiro Yoshinaga et al