ASNC’s mission and passion is to continually improve the care of patients through its commitment to image-guided patient management. Our long-term commitment to nuclear cardiology and continued growth of the field is dependent upon educating and supporting its members and a close collaboration and working relationship with its industry partners.
The ASNC Industry Roundtable (IRT) is a partnership between clinicians, technologists, scientists and industry representatives. Through this alliance with our industry partners, ASNC can foster development of informed professionals, high-quality technology and products, and advocates for outcomes-driven innovations in the field.
The primary goal of the IRT is to enhance our partnerships for growth and progress in the field of nuclear cardiology. Through strong working collaborations, the IRT will help support and shape the practice of nuclear cardiology today and for the future. By working together, we can address the challenges of competing imaging modalities, declining reimbursement and training that will impact our success as well as the success of our partners.
Interested in joining the IRT? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Industry Roundtable Benefits:Be recognized within national and international healthcare communities as a supporter and partner of ASNC.
• Strong and ongoing relationships with ASNC leadership and staff
• Think Tank
- A 1-hour virtual session with 4-6 ASNC experts (SPECT, PET, Advocacy, Research) to explore specific topics in-depth.
- Experts will be selected based on your recommendations. A discussion guide will be developed based on your input along with a follow-up survey based on the meeting and outcomes.
• One invitation to participate on the ASNC Industry Forum Planning Committee.
• Complimentary listing in the ASNC Industry Portal with enhanced marketing package (value $8K).
• ASNC IRT ribbon on the two representative name badges at ASNC Annual Meeting identifying your company as a participant of ASNC IRT.
• Company logo listed in weekly Flashpoint newsletter sent to more than 3,500+ members with a link to partner’s industry portal page.
• Ongoing information about ASNC public policy, advocacy and strategic priorities including but not limited to:
- Public policy and advocacy agenda
- Physician and technologist education initiatives o PatientFirst education efforts
- Initiatives for FITs and early-career physicians
- Collaborate with ASNC member leaders toward advancing shared goals and strategies