Future Leaders: The Next Generation of Nuclear Cardiology
2022 Application Period is Closed
AGENDA | FACULTY
Future Leaders: The Next Generation of Nuclear Cardiology is an exclusive program for general cardiology fellows with an interest in cardiovascular imaging and nuclear cardiology. This year we will convene in person with a special virtual session to kick off the program.
The opening session and Keynote address by Kim A. Williams, MD, MASNC will occur on August 22, 2022, from 6:00 – 7:00 PM EDT.
The in-person program will take place on Thursday, September 8, 2022 at ASNC2022 in Orlando, Florida, from 12:00 – 3:00 PM and at 7:30 PM
VIEW THE PROGRAM AGENDA
To demonstrate its commitment to the future, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Board of Directors welcomes applications to participate in the 2022 Future Leaders: The Next Generation of Nuclear Cardiology program. The ASNC leadership is dedicated to inspiring and supporting cardiology fellows considering a career in cardiac imaging.
This exciting program will bring together cardiology fellows with a strong interest in multi-modality cardiovascular imaging to trailblazers and thought leaders in the field. The Co-Chairs are Marcelo Di Carli, MD, MASNC, Prem Soman, MD, PhD, MASNC, and Randall Thompson, MD, MASNC. Together with other prominent leaders, they will present perspectives and advice from their career experiences. Question and Answer Roundtables and small group Breakout Sessions have been designed to foster personal interaction between participants and faculty. Time has been allocated for networking as the program concludes with a faculty and participant dinner on Thursday, September 8.
Featured topics include –
- Building an academic career
- Connecting with mentors
- Developing leadership skills and resilience
- Achieving work-life balance
- Transitioning from fellowship to faculty
- Be or become a Member of ASNC – Trainee membership is free so join now!
- Submit a brief statement (400 words or fewer) describing your cardiology fellowship status as well as your interest in and motivation for attending this symposium. Please note your Training Director in your statement.
- A copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Marcelo Di Carli, MD, MASNC
Harvard Medical School
Prem Soman, MD, PhD, MASNC
University of Pittsburgh
Randall Thompson, MD, MASNC
Saint Luke’s Health System
To assemble a select group of cardiology fellows committed to a career in cardiac imaging, to help foster their pursuits as future leaders in multi-modality cardiovascular imaging and nuclear cardiology.
- Expose cardiology fellows to established leaders in nuclear cardiology and cardiovascular imaging
- Introduce role models and foster mentoring relationships between leaders and fellows interested in cardiovascular imaging
- Explore various career paths in cardiovascular imaging