Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiac CT for Fellows-in-Training
Complimentary Registration. Over 5 hours of education. Space is Limited!
3 Reasons Why You Can't Miss This
Fellows-in-Training may become members of ASNC for free to support their career throughout the year. Learn more!
Mouaz Al-Mallah, MD, MSc, FASNC, FSCCT
Houston Methodist Hospital
Renaissance Downtown Chicago
1 West Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60601
- Recognize the proper application of the ACC/ASNC AUC across a variety of patients
- Employ optimal methodology to acquire, process, interpret, and report nuclear cardiology studies
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of new protocols and imaging technologies and how to incorporate these into clinical practice
- Review and improve interpretation skills in standard and emerging technologies in nuclear cardiology
- Recognize how to utilize clinical practice guidelines to enhance performance, document compliance, and improve clinical management Analyze and update the basic physiological approach to stress testing and perfusion imaging
- Review the role of radionuclide myocardial perfusion imaging in the diagnosis and prognosis of coronary artery disease
- Evaluate the role of complementary myocardial imaging techniques including cardiovascular computed tomography
This event is not part of ACC.20, as planned by its Program Committee, and does not qualify for continuing medical education (CME), continuing nurse education (CNE) or continuing education (CE) credit.
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.