Start Date: 8/23/2023 9:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/15/2023 12:30 PM EDT
Whether you’re preparing for 2023 CBNC Board Exams or just want to stay current on board-focused updates in nuclear cardiology, the virtual ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Prep Course is for you. Learn from a renowned group of faculty, who are experts in the field, with content tailored to meet your study needs.
2023 Board Prep Registration Package includes:
- The 2-day, live virtual meeting, October 14-15 (9:00 AM - 12:30 PM EDT).
- Unlimited access to the OnDemand self-study course materials, including 4 practice exams with 160 questions and 21 video lectures from faculty experts, starting August 23.
- Up to 30* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and Maintenance of Certification points for ABIM members.
- Board Prep OnDemand with 2 years of access (through October 14, 2025) to all the audio-slide-synchronized lectures, faculty exam answer explanations, and MP3 downloads from the live course. Eligibility for up to 30* CME/MOC credits.
(Please note: CME credit eligible only from one platform: virtual or OnDemand.)
The 2023 Board Exam OnDemand Self-Study Course Begins August 23
Your nuclear cardiology board prep starts with the OnDemand self-study portion of the ASNC Board Exam Prep Course. The virtual platform gives you access to the OnDemand self-study course materials from August 23-October 15 to help you prepare for the live meeting October 14-15 with expert faculty. Take the four practice exams, watch the 21 pre-recorded lectures, and test your knowledge with 160 questions based on the CBNC exam blueprint. Submit questions in advance for faculty to address during the Q&A and two new Town Halls.
Attend the 2-Day, Live Meeting October 14-15 (9:00 AM - 12:30 PM EDT)
Get an extensive review of the practice exam results and live Q&A with the expert faculty to focus on the areas of study you need most.
New in 2023!
- A new, dedicated Basics of Nuclear Cardiology Town Hall will be held Saturday, October 14, to focus on challenging areas, specifically physics.
- The Clinical aspects for Nuclear Cardiology Town Hall will be held on Day 2.
- This is your chance to ask questions! Faculty will highlight and provide more in-depth answer explanations to the more challenging questions using dedicated slides that can be used as a reference.
Once again this year, 2023 Board Prep OnDemand (with 2 years of access through October 2025) is included with your registration and will become available after the live course in October.
ASNC Members Save on Registration
and save up to $400 on your 2023 Board Prep Exam Course registration. Save even more when you bundle with ASNC2023 registration!
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Credits subject to change.
- FIT Group Rates - Register the fellows in your training program as a group for one low price.
- Discounts for Government Groups