Start Date: 6/3/2022 2:00 PM CEST
End Date: 6/4/2022 6:30 PM CEST
This event has been canceled.
This two-day workshop will provide case-based learning of the clinical value of PET myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI) in everyday practice with an emphasis on the use of Rb-82 MPI.
The workshop will address the acquisition, interpretation, and reporting of PET MPI, the added value of myocardial blood flow measurement, and the determination of coronary artery calcium scoring in clinical decision making of patients with known and suspected coronary artery disease.
The interactive format will allow both nuclear medicine physicians and referring cardiologists to understand how to best utilize this information in managing their patients.
In addition to a series of pre-recorded lectures, there will be two live presentations each day setting the stage for the case-based breakout sessions. A total of 40+ cases will be presented, reviewed and discussed by the expert faculty.
This case-based workshop will provide:
- Pre-recorded lectures
- Live case review of 40+ cases
- Small group case-based discussions
- Approaches to performing, interpreting and reporting cardiac PET myocardial perfusion
- Understanding the importance of myocardial blood flow and coronary artery calcium measurements
- Integration of myocardial blood flow and coronary artery calcium scoring into PET MPI reporting
Not yet an ASNC member?
Join today and save on your registration!
Mouaz Al-Mallah, MD, FASNC
Houston Methodist Hospital
Ruth Keijsers, MD
St. Antonius Ziekenhuis
The Randstad, Netherlands
Ed Miller, MD, PhD, FASNC
Yale-New Haven Hospital
New Haven, CT
View cancellation policy