Start Date: 3/26/2021 12:00 PM EDT
End Date: 3/26/2021 1:00 PM EDT
Overview: This webinar will provide an update of best practices and specific case examples associated with the interpretation and reporting of Tc99m-PYP for evaluation of patients suspected of having ATTR Cardiac Amyloidosis (ATTR-CA). This program will feature Drs. Jamieson Bourque, Edward Miller, Brett Sperry, and Saurabh Malhotra.
Not yet and ASNC member? Join ASNC today.
Moderator: Jamieson Bourque, MD, MHS, FASNC
- Free for ASNC members!
- $75 for Nonmembers
1. Introduction and Update on the Multimodality Imaging Expert Consensus Recommendations Jamieson Bourque, MD, MHS, FASNC
2. Cases and associated practical points in interpretation and reporting – Jamieson Bourque, MD, MHS, FASNC, Edward Miller, MD, PhD, FASNC, Brett Sperry, MD, Saurabh Malhotra, MD, MPH, FASNC
3. Questions and Panel Discussion – Faculty
The overall goal of this educational initiative is to increase knowledge and awareness of the appropriate interpretation and reporting of Tc-99m PYP imaging and provide an update on the recent addendum to the expert consensus recommendations for Tc-99m PYP imaging. Imaging physicians need to understand how to perform, process, interpret, and report Tc-99m PYP imaging in appropriate patients and understand what can lead to false positive and false negative studies so that the right patients can be referred in a timely manner to amyloid experts for treatment and management. The initiative will
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support
- Discuss recent addendum to Expert Consensus Recommendations
- Ensure correct acquisition and processing of Tc-99m PYP imaging in work-up of cardiac amyloid patients
- Apply a structured approach to interpret Tc99m-PYP images for ATTR cardiac amyloidosis
- Describe the appropriate components of reporting Tc-99m PYP studies using best practices and ASNC standardized reporting guidelines
This activity is supported by a grant from Pfizer.