Start Date: 9/11/2020 6:00 AM EDT
End Date: 10/18/2020 11:45 PM EDT
September 11 - October 18, 2020
Course materials launch Sept. 11
Virtual live meeting to be held Oct. 17-18
Whether you’re preparing for 2020 Nuclear Cardiology Board Exams or just want to stay current on board-focused updates in nuclear cardiology, the ASNC Nuclear Cardiology Board Exam Prep Course is for you.
NEW for 2020:
- 20+ hours of recorded lectures from expert faculty (access starting Sept. 11)
- THREE 20-minute “Focused Topics”:
- SPECT Viability
- 99mTcPYP imaging for Cardiac TTR Amyloidosis
- Interpretation of cardiac and non-cardiac findings on SPECT and PET CT
- Four mock exams, including faculty review and answer explanations tailored to attendee pre-test responses, providing a study tool personalized to the content areas you need most
- Interactive Q&A with faculty experts
- Earn up to 21.75* AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Go to ASNC2020/Board Prep 2020 registration page
. Save up to $599 on registration for ASNC2020 and Board Prep 2020 when you choose the bundle.
ASNC Board Exam Prep Course Program:
This course is designed for physicians preparing for the certification or recertification exam in nuclear cardiology, as well as physicians interested in a broad review in nuclear cardiology topics.The overall goal of this activity is to enhance physician competence by providing a comprehensive review of the CBNC blueprint exam in nuclear cardiology, including the most up-to-date information, developments, treatment protocols, methodology, and best test for the right patient at the right time to optimize patient outcomes in their nuclear cardiology practice.